Description of Villa
in Port Antonio:
Bonne Amie is a most wonderful and luxurious waterfront villa situated on the waters at San San, the famous setting of the Blue Lagoon. This newly built villas offers luxury, detail and personalized service that will satisfy the most discriminating client. This villa offers casual luxury, professional staff and the perfect place for those seeing privacy and getting away from it all. Sitting on the edge of the water, there is no other convenient spot for access for swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling in your very own backyard.
Port Antonio is for the discriminating traveller, who wants to have a secret hideaway, get away from the bustling tourist traps, and is seeking privacy while being located among the greenest and lushest part of Jamaica. This is the spot which has attracted the rich and the famous, who want to indulge in a vacation where they find the privacy that they crave. Port Antonio offers visitors rich natural beauty, rugged coastlines, romantic beaches, wonderful waterfalls. There are hidden coves, beautiful flowing rivers and the Blue Mountain range rising to its peak throughout this beautiful lush tropical sanctuary.
The closest international airport is Norman Manley International in Kingston. Port Antonio is serviced by Air Jamaica express (876)-952-4300 which lands daily at Ken Jones Aerodrome in Port Antonio (876) 913-3173. The fastest and most convenient option is Air Jamaica Express, http://www.airjamaica.com/express.asp however, for those who wish to experience the scenic drive, you will be picked up by chauffeur and taken to your villa in Port Antonio. It is approximately 2 ½ hours from Kingston International to the Blue Lagoon in Port Antonio. If you would like to rent a car, or have a car and private driver, contact us and we will be happy to arrange that for you.
Getting outside your Villa
Your villa is located in Port Antonio. If you would like to join tours that originate in Port Antonio and enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds around Port Antonio, we recommend that you contact Joanna Hart. She is based in Port Antonio and she has very interesting tours that we recommend highly. Please visit her website and contact her directly. http://www.portantoniotours.netfirms.com/ Joanna offers free pick up from your villa and English and Spanish are spoken. Email Joanna at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (876) 8318434 or (876) 8593758
Port Antonio is located 2 hrs to Ocho Rios, 4 hours drive to Montego Bay and half a day drive to Negril. If you did want to leave your perfect hideaway and take a drive out to these spots, even spend a night there, it is all very manageable. Jamaica is a small island. It is a lovely way to see the Country. We will give you the information but it is all up to you, do as much as you want, or as little as you want on your vacation. Just enjoy…
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: Twin Beds
Bedroom 4: Twin beds
drooms Baths Maximum People Summer Rate Winter Rate Summer per Person/Night* Winter per Person/Night*
4 4 8 $5500.00 $7500.00 $99.00 $135.00
Pool Golf Tennis Resort Membership Ocean Front Family
- - - - Yes Yes
Deluxe 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa sitting on the famous Blue Lagoon in Port Antonio. Dive off the platform in your own back yard into the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon. Airport transfers included, champagne on arrival and first breakfast.
· Newly built, exquisite 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa
· Port Antonio is the Jewel in Jamaica’s crown, offering unparalleled natural beauty, romantic beaches, hidden coves, river, and waterfalls. It is the greenest and lushest part of Jamaica. Charming rural township, most beautiful harbour, it continues to be a celebrity’s hideaway.
· Bonne Amie has a Waterfront location on famous Blue Lagoon, right at waters edge for swimming and snorkelling
· For Vacationers looking for a unspoiled beauty and away from the tourist hub, perfect hideaway, very private
· Seaside gazebo located directly on top of the inviting crystal clear waters
· Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, ceiling fans, ensuite bathrooms
· Large waterfront sundeck and gazebo
· Stereo system with CD player, Satellite TV, video and audio equipment, telephone
· BBQ grill
· Jacuzzi bath
· Full staff includes butler, cook, housekeeper
· Offers excellent swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving.
· Guests can enjoy golf, horseback riding, mountain hiking, watersports, river rafting and cave exploration.
Pool Type: none
Description of Area in & around Port Antonio
The closest international airport is Norman Manley International in Kingston.
PRICE FROM $5,500
Per Week to
$7,500 Per Week
admin charge of £17 (25€) applies
your deposit & provide total peace of mind for your
holiday - click here
weeks before the commencement of your holiday
SkyScanner For Cheapest Flights
the owner of this holiday rental here
or Telephone: 0871 218 3008 or 0044 (0) 141 416 1213
Rental Reference 1277
a firm reservation for this Port Antonio holiday home rental here
Make a General Enquiry here
that is non-specific to the Port Antonio rental property above