Description of Villa
in Montego Bay:
Destiny was featured in Island Home Magazine USA. "High in the hills overlooking Jamaica's beautiful Montego Bay, Destiny, with 10,000 feet of indoor-outdoor living space, is one of the finest private residences in the Caribbean." Island Home, Rob Sandler, Jan "99
Destiny has got to be one of the most outstanding and spectacular homes in Jamaica which is situated in a tropical lush hillside with views to the Great River valleys, spectacular ocean and mountain views. The gardens are manicured with colourful hibiscus and bougainvilleas and reflect a true tropical garden with beautiful palm trees, avocado, mango, lime, orange trees and many more. Entering through an electronic gate to this private, 500' above sea level, the 270 degree panorama of the Caribbean Sea will take your breath away. Inside this home are wonderful original art which have been carefully selected by the owner. Sunsets are magical here.
The rooms of this main house open to a massive verandah and pool terrace and it is here that the spectacular scenery takes your breath away. There is a large outdoor dining pavilion where breakfast can be served. There is a hatched roof gazebo which has the TV, VCR, wet bar, ice maker and lots of cushioned seating for 20 guests. Menu options at Destiny are fantastic, the chef has a start-of-the-art kitchen and an 8-burner gas and electric cook top and more. There is also a BBQ grill for outdoor casual dining.
You may also rent a 4th luxurious bedroom which is air conditioned and is a stunning and private suite. The bedroom has a wonderful 4 poster king sized bed and has a open bathroom with double his and her sinks with a separate bathroom which have louvers that open completely towards a patio which overlooks a infinity pool which over looks the mountain valley of the Great River. This stunning view cannot be described on paper but must be experienced to capture the absolute magic that happens in this area of Destiny. There is also a grand piano in the sitting room of this spacious bedroom with glass doors which also open to the mountain side terrace and the exotic outdoor heated tub. Another special feature is the waterfall shower for bathing anytime of the day or night!
Walking further down towards the valley of the Great River, steps lead to a private covered wooden deck area with gym equipment for keeping fit with tread mill and weight training equipment. There is also a luxurious sofa for relaxing and taking in the magical mountain views. Music for CD's while you exercise or read your favourite book also sets the atmosphere for pure enjoyment.
Definitely a prize location, you can enjoy the mountain air from the surrounding hillsides, and the magical sea views this property offers. Absolutely one of a kind home to be enjoyed by guests of discerning tastes
Bed Configuration: Master bedroom: King size bed
Bedroom 2: two double beds
Bedroom 3: two double beds
Owners suite: A four poster king size bed
Bedrooms Baths Maximum People Summer Rate Winter Rate Summer per Person/Night* Winter per Person/Night*
4 4 8 $7500.00 $11000.00 $135.00 $197.00
Pool Golf Tennis Resort Membership Ocean Front Family
Yes - - - Nearby Yes
One of Jamaica's most prestigious 10,000sq ft. villa, 4 fabulous bedrooms, 2 spectacular infinity-edge pools, thatched gazebo, wet bar, large entertaining pavilion, staff of 10, tennis court, helipad, gated compound, Satellite TV, spectacular Caribbean seaviews, amazing gym with mountain and river views. Located in Montego Bay, 20 minutes from the airport.
· Absolute luxurious 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with spectacular owners suite for a total of 4 bedrooms
· One of Jamaica's most remarkable and architecturally prominent private home
· 10,000 sq foot private villa
· Most spectacular 7 acre site which has attention to detail in its creation
· Architecturally stunning with two spectacular infinity pools, one seeming to fall off into the Caribbean ocean and the other positioned to seemingly fall off into the cool mountain valleys of the Great River
· Commanding 270 degree panorama of sea and district views
· Elegant Owners Suite available for rental
· Stunning 20'x40' pool in main house
· Outdoor gazebo, dining pavilion, wet bar
· Complimentary Internet access
· Digital Satellite System
· Television in all bedrooms
· 12 speaker sound system with CD player
· Staff of 10 includes butler, chef, chambermaids, laundress, gardeners, night watchman
· Multi-layer cushioned laykold tennis court lighted for night play
· Sister house is SILENT WATERS with 5 bedrooms. Together 9 bedrooms
· Gated compound with tennis court
· Great for corporate receptions
· Tryall Club facilities nearby.
Pool Type: private pool
Description of Area in & around Montego Bay
Located in Montego Bay, 20 minutes from the airport.
PRICE FROM $7,500
Per Week to
$11,000 Per Week
admin charge of £17 (25€) applies
your deposit & provide total peace of mind for your
holiday - click here
weeks before the commencement of your holiday
SkyScanner For Cheapest Flights
the owner of this holiday rental here
or Telephone: 0871 218 3008 or 0044 (0) 141 416 1213
Rental Reference 1314
a firm reservation for this Montego Bay holiday home rental here
Make a General Enquiry here
that is non-specific to the Montego Bay rental property above