Description of Villa
Elysian Plain is a waterfront villa which has a wonderful majestic, tall palm tree which guards the entrance of this villa. The unique feature of this villa is its location which sits literally at the edge of the clear, blue Caribbean Sea. The views from here are spectacular. "Elysian Plain" is aptly named after the resting place of the Greek Gods.
The outdoor areas of this villa are spacious with new outdoor comfortable thick cushioned lounge chairs for sunning or reading your favourite book. All bedrooms are well appointed and very comfortable. They are furnished with lovely tropical mosquito nets which may be use for convenience or just left as part of the bedroom décor.
The guest bedroom has its very own private and tranquil open courtyard. The Master bedroom is located in a separate cottage capturing the wonderful views of the Caribbean sea. The dining room has high beamed ceilings with large doors opening out to the pool area and this also brings in the cool tropical breezes carried over the Caribbean Sea.
You can choose whether to dine inside or on the pool terrace. This terrace gives views of the water edge swimming pool, grassy knoll and the spectacular ocean views. There is a full staff of cook, housekeeper laundress and gardener to look after all your needs. Norma and Hyacinth have been here for over 10 years and make sure the house runs smoothly. Leonie creates wonderful meals and Glendon looks after the manicured gardens of this property. The staff stress that this is the only villa in the whole of Tryall which has the best views for sunsets in the west and is absolutely breath taking.
April 15 - Dec 14 Winter
Dec 15 - April 14 Christmas New Year
5 $5500.00 $11000.00 $14300.00 $14300.00
· 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
· Absolute waterfront location on Country Club Drive
· Staff includes maid, cook, laundress and gardener
· Wonderful large swimming pool at the waters edge measuring 10'X30'
· Interiors are very comfortably decorated, with large sofas, lounge chairs, new outdoor furnishings and casually elegant decor
· Children are welcome, kids club at the Tryall resort.
· Living Room has large doors that take advantage of the gentle ocean breezes
· The guest bedroom leads to a sunning patio
· Large wooden louver doors in living room open out onto the pool and to the waters edge.
· There is no beach here, but welcome to use the resorts private white sandy beach and its sporting facilities which is a few minutes walk
· Rock pools created by waters edge
· Radio, Stereo, Tape player, VCR, telephone, BBQ, cable TV, ceiling fans.
· Complimentary shuttle to the resort facilities
Pool Type: private pool
Description of Area in & around Tryall
PRICE FROM $5,500
Per Week to
$14,300 Per Week
admin charge of £17 (25€) applies
your deposit & provide total peace of mind for your
holiday - click here
weeks before the commencement of your holiday
SkyScanner For Cheapest Flights
the owner of this holiday rental here
or Telephone: 0871 218 3008 or 0044 (0)141 416 1213
Rental Reference 1331
a firm reservation for this Tryall holiday home rental here
Make a General Enquiry here
that is non-specific to the Tryall rental property above