Description of Villa
in Montego Bay:
This is a deluxe 3 bedroom villa has commanding views of the world famous Tryall golf course, rolling hills of the 8th fairway and the spectacular blue shades of the Caribbean Sea. It is one of Tryall’s most prettiest villas as it has elegant yet comfortable furnishings, with a very open and spacious feeling inside. The ceilings are high pitched and painted in light colours to give a very welcome and roomy feeling. It is a most private villa as it is located at the end of a cul de sac and the pool area overlooks the manicured golf course. The gardener here takes care with the lush landscaping where you can find many local trees such as the ackee and breadfruit trees. Take a ride in Eureka’s complimentary golf cart and take advantage of the many facilities in this world famous resort.
The most popular room in Eureka is the centrally located large Great Room. The center of activity, the cable TV, sound system and wet bar with blender for your tropical drinks. This Great Room open wide to the 130 foot veranda which is a favourite room for gathering, playing games, relaxing while overlooking the wonderful pool with this villa’s spectacular views.
The master bed room has a king-size 4 poster bed, large ensuite bathroom, double vanity, bidet and walk-in-shower. Relax in the Jacuzzi tub adjoining the master bedroom. French doors from this bedroom opens to spectacular views. All bedrooms in this villa have spectacular views towards the golf course and blue Caribbean Sea. Every room in Eureka has a comfortable spot, where you can choose to stretch out and read your favourite book, or just relax and wind down on your tropical holiday.
While you may have your meals in the more formal dining room with a wonderful mahogany table, most guests prefer to dine more casually on the outdoor veranda. You may also choose to dine around the poolside tables….the choice is yours.
The chef at Eureka is well know for her tasty dishes and specialities. This kitchen has been recently renovated with a state-of-the-art 6 burner commercial gas stove. Meals will certainly be enjoyed here, with the chef’s special artistic presentation served on fine bone china.
April 15 - Dec 14 Winter
Dec 15 - April 14 Christmas New Year
3 $5000.00 $10000.00 $11.00 $11.79
· Elegantly furnished, deluxe 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa
· Recently renovated, very pretty and private villa, wonderful interiors
· Lush tropical landscaping with local fruit trees such as ackee, limes, breadfruit.
· Majestic royal Palm trees set the tropical theme
· Overlooks 8th fairway and magnificent Caribbean sea
· Staff: 4 chef, chambermaid, gardener, laundress
· Large swimming pool 15’X30’
· Complimentary golf cart for transport throughout the Tryall Club
· No children under 10
· Wonderful Great Room is the focal point
· Glass doors open to a large 130 foot veranda.
· Veranda overlook the pool and stunning views of the sea.
· Recently renovated, there is a new state of the art kitchen.
· Chef can cook many specialties including continental and famous local dishes.
· Radio, Stereo, Tape player, VCR, Telephone, Fax machine, CD Player
· Each room has a wall safe.
2 - 6
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Pool Type: private pool
Description of Area in & around Montego Bay
PRICE FROM $5,000
Per Week to
$10,000 Per Week
admin charge of £17 (25€) applies
your deposit & provide total peace of mind for your
holiday - click here
weeks before the commencement of your holiday
SkyScanner For Cheapest Flights
the owner of this holiday rental here
or Telephone: 0871 218 3008 or 0044 (0)141 416 1213
Rental Reference 1336
a firm reservation for this Montego Bay holiday home rental here
Make a General Enquiry here
that is non-specific to the Montego Bay rental property above